Mainland Medical Center (MMC) is committed to providing the people of Texas City with compassionate care in a safe environment. Whether you are coming to us as a patient or visiting a loved one, our goal is to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Here are some tools and information that patients and visitors may find helpful. Of course, you can always contact us for assistance.
- Campus amenities – All the ways we try to make your stay with us a little more comfortable can be found here, from our gift shop to parking information.
- Manage Your Account – Access your medical records, check out participating health plans, or pre-register for a test or procedure.
- Map & Directions – Get a map to our location with turn-by-turn directions.
- Health Library – We cover thousands of conditions and treatments in our online Health Library – in easy-to-understand articles written for patients like you.
- Get Covered – Mainland Medical Center has joined with Get Covered America to help the people of Texas City maximize their benefits through the Affordable Care Act. Check out these resources.
- Patient Financial – Find out what a test or procedure might cost or securely pay your bill online.
Visiting Hours & Information
Family and friends play an important role in health and healing. That’s why Mainland Medical Center’s visiting hours are designed to fit into most schedules, while also ensuring the health and safety of patients and staff. Our regular visiting hours are:
5 am to 9 pm
Need to visit outside of these hours? We’ll do our best to accommodate you. Call us at (409) 938-5000.
View our map, directions and a list of amenities to help plan your visit.
Find a Doctor
Looking for compassionate care close to home? Search MMC doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule